20 x Buchu tea bags
Buchu Tea is made from a flowering medicinal plant called Agathosma Betulina, native to the western parts of South Africa.
Buchu Tea Benefits:
- Treats digestive problems
- Treats kidney infections
- Treats urinary tract infections
- Helps with weight loss
- Treats gout, arthritis and rheumatism
- Good source of vitamins A, B, C and E
- Flushes out harmful toxins from the body
- Helps with stomach cramps and period pains
- Relieves stomach ailments, nausea, diarrhoea and flatulence
Use one tea bag of Buchu tea per cup. Add freshly boiled water, allow to brew for 3 minutes.
Store Buchu tea in a cool, dry place. Once opened, re-seal or store in an airtight container.
Scientific Name: Agathosma Betulina
Common Names: Boegoe, Buchu, Rondeblaarboegoe
Buchu Tea is extracted from a flowering shrub with many stems, known as Agathosma Betulina. The tea has a pleasant smell thanks to the oil glands found under the leaves of the Buchu plant.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
Delivery within 3-5 working days anywhere in South Africa.