2. Cooked sorghum
3. Cherry tomatoes
8. Olive oil
9. Red onion
10. Mini corn
11. Sugar snap peas
- Cook sorghum according to package direction. • Preheat oven to 160 C. Wash cherry tomatoes. • Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
- Cook in oven for about 10 minutes. Preheat a pan over medium -high heat, cook mushrooms and onion with thyme until golden.
- Heat a saucepan filled with water and bring to boil. Boil egg [ 2nd option: crack egg into small bowl and gently slip into water. Turn off heat, cover pan, set timer for 3 minutes. When the 3 minutes are over, remove egg with slotted spoon].
- Finally add all ingredients into a bowl to assemble your power bowl.
- Add dressing of choice on top. Enjoy